Note Collection Submission DeadlineDate: 12:00 30/08-15
Host(s): Mikkel Brun Jakobsen
Once again we are making a Spare Time Teaching Note Collection. Anyone can submit anything, however it is peer-reviewed, and we will include content if it is instructive or entertaining. Material from the Friday talks will automatically be accepted.
We are primarily looking for (1-10 pages):
* Graphical overviews (eg. how famous theorems connect)
* Short overview reports (eg. history over programming languages)
* Interesting solutions/reports of hard problems/exercises/challenges
* New perspective on something known
* Cool/useful lookup tables
* Generally useful stuff
We are not looking for research papers, nor copyrighted material.
Please submit your .tex file at sparetimeteaching.dk/user.php as soon as possible.
EvaluationLogin to evaluate.